19 February 2008

I can has bobaraba?

Enough with the serious posts. I found this article on BBC World about Ivory Coast's "big bottom craze." There's a pop song craze that celebrates ladies' plump bums, so now everyone wants one! Many ladies who feel that their bums are lacking in size are turning to "treatments" to plump up. These are likely just quackery-- if anyone knows of a cream that really will make your bum bigger, there's money to be made! I'd suggest to those who find their bottoms to be lacking in size should save their pennies/centimes and come to Pgh for the Primanti's...

I find this amusing. I wonder if this song would be a hit in Pgh since, well... everyone is plumper here... (see aforementioned Primanti's, warshed down with an Ahr'n City beer 'n'at)

(And I'm not posting this to be vulgar-- I'm genuinely amused.)

No comments: